Venue: Gamle museet , Oslo
Registration from kl. 09:30
The conference ends with a gala dinner at 19:00
Trondheim 9-10 November
Registration from kl. 10:30
Registration deadline: October 30
Host for the day
Lisbeth Berg-Hansen from Kruse Larsen
Registration from 10:30 a.m.
Lunch at 11:30 - 12:15
12:15 - 14:00
THE ESTABLISHMENT PHASE
- New industry in great growth - what challenges can we expect?
- Oceanography in land-based farming
- Production planning - excel vs. biology
- Roe - do we have enough for the expected growth?
14:00 - 15:30
BIOSECURITY AND FINANCING
- General plan for biosecurity - what is it?
- Membranes as risk-reducing measures for intake water
- Export financing of land-based farming - what is possible and what is needed?
- Financing in land-based farming
16:00 - 17:40
- Best available technology - what exactly is it?
- Does size matter? What challenges arise when the size of the vessels increases?
- Balanced real-time control of fish, environment and energy in RAS.
- What challenges has Andfjord Salmon faced with new technology?
- Summary and reflections from the day by presenter Lisbeth Berg-Hansen
Final lunch at 13:00
09:00 - 10:30
OPERATION OF FACILITIES
- Biosecurity in the operating situation
- Salmon Evolution has combined operation and construction - what challenges does it present and where have they learned?
- Energy use in land-based farming.
- Presentation of FHF project: "Knowledge mapping - production of large salmon smolt"
11:10 - 12:50
- RAS eller gjennomstrøm - hva er egentlig best for fisken?
- Hva skjer med gjellehelsen til fisk på land?
- Vaksinestrategi for storsmolt - har vi egentlig det?