e-learning and webinars
Description : In this course you get a basic introduction to the biology and technology of a RAS facility. The course is composed of both e-learning courses and webinars with our experienced instructors.
Target group : The course is suitable for both biological and technical personnel. No prior knowledge is required. This course can also be tailor made for your company.
Course plan :
1. Start-up webinar with instructor: Introduction and review of the layout of the course.
2. E-learning part one: The participants work through the first 7 e-learning courses on their own. The courses cover the following topics: Introduction to RAS; Carbon dioxide; The fish tank; What is pH ?; Oxygen; Particles / sludge; Technical management.
3. Half-way webinar with instructor: Summary of part one of the e-learning, with Q&A, quiz and introduction to part two of the e-learning. We will also go through some calculations and how to set up a production plan.
4. E-learning part two: The participants work through the last 5 e-learning courses on their own. The courses cover the following topics: Smoltification; Production planning; What is stress ?; Biofilter; Biosafety.
5. Closing webinar with instructor: Summary of part two of the e-learning, with Q&A and quiz. We will also go through some calculations and how to dimension a biofilter. Personal assignments will be handed out in this session.
6. Personal assignments: The participants work with the assignments they were presented with at the closing webinar. These are handed in after one week, and the participants receive personal feedback from our instructors.
Price: 6500 NOK excl. VAT.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about scheduled courses.